Internship Combining paste technology and rheology with data based analytical methods
Components made of functional materials play a decisive role in many top-selling Bosch-products und -systems. The tasks and duties of our department can be summarized by „Innovation through functional materials, processes and databased development methods”. They range from application-oriented development of new materials to the production of prototypes in order to verify function and reliability. Within our current research activities we offer various topics appropriate for an internship.
- You will join a team of experienced researchers working in materials development for different topics (e.g. fuel cells, actuators, e-drives and thermoelectric generators) as well as related process technologies.
- Utilize your scientific knowledge and design the materials of the future together with us.
- Your working fields will be:
- Paste preparation for printing technologies
- Analysis of the rheology of the prepared pastes
- Determination of the influence of the paste composition on the rheology
- Application of statistical analysis
- Analysis of correlations between paste composition (solid content, binder content, …) and rheology
- Documentation of the generated results.
- Education: studies in the field of materials science, chemistry, physics, mechanical or process engineering
- Personality and Working Practice: committed, dedicated, initiative and systematic working person who works independently as well as within a team environment
- Experience and Knowledge: in thin film characterization
- Enthusiasm: strong interest for experimental and laboratory work
- Languages: fluent in German or English
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten