Tech Talent Acquisition Lead
As tech Talent Acquisition Lead at Zalando, you will report to the Global Head of Tech TA and be responsible for a small team of Talent Acquisition Partners. Two Lead positions currently exist and all candidates will be considered for both roles, with the specific position being allocated at offer. Positions include: 1) Product Design & AI (Artificial Intelligence) TA Lead, supporting various Zalando functions that recruit these highly specialized profiles; 2) Zalando Payments (Fintech) and Markets, supporting these two core business areas on all their tech hiring needs, from software engineers, to technical product managers, compliance and information security.Your aim is to delight your customers via operational excellence in recruiting delivery, as well as thinking out of the box in designing creative, long-term strategies for competing in the war for top tech talent. You will also lead by example, growing and developing your team, building clear career paths and offering stretch projects & assignments that support and stretch them to the next level.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Leading and steering of operational recruitment activities (500+ annual hires)
- Build clear mathematical workbacks to aid your team’s understanding of volumes needed at each step of the recruiting funnel and articulate input goals that enable the output goals
- Effective measurement of KPI’s and rigorous action planning to ensure your team meets weekly, quarterly and annual delivery targets
- Building an impactful diversity attraction strategy in order to meet ambitious goals of ensuring 40-60% women employees by 2023, per Zalando’s publicly announced diversity plan. Expertise across all areas of Diversity & Inclusion.
- As a guardian of candidate experience, lead on multiple initiatives in partnership with Recruiting Operations, People Operations, Employer Branding team and more.
- First point of contact for Director and VP level business partners and strong collaboration with People & Organization Business Partners, ensuring we show up as ‘one team’ in our support to Zalando business stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews that leverage compelling data to tell a clear story on the health of tech TA progress against business demand, ROI on strategic initiatives, ongoing operational excellence initiatives and more
PERKS AT WORK
- Proven track record of leading operational TA areas and successful collaboration with diverse business stakeholders up to VP level
- Compassionate leader with the ability to balance empathy around mental health, wellness and work-life balance, as well as giving constructive feedback, insisting on high standards and delivering against KPI’s
- Build trusted relationships with team members, peers and business stakeholders by adopting a solution-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English and ideally German
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten