Senior Manager Planning (m/f/d) - Logistics Network Development
As a member of the Warehouse Planning Team at Zalando, you are jointly responsible for planning the basis of our success. With state of the art and innovative intralogistics solutions, you plan new complex logistics sites and help our colleagues in the existing network. With your experience, you master the challenges of online retail logistics and thus the currently most exciting part of the logistics business.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Design of continuous material flows in complex intralogistic crafts for new Greenfields to support our further expansion to the markets or in retrofit projects within our existing sites to help the utilize their max capacity.
- Design of complete intralogistic systems and coordination upon the interaction of different crafts to ensure maximum throughput and short customer lead time. KPIs to be optimised are (max storage capacity per square meter, fulfillment costs per item, order lead time, total budget, granularity of outbound sort)
- With a profound knowledge of the capabilities of various suppliers, our intralogistics concept should be continuously developed and use state of the art and upcoming technology.
- New concepts should be simulated in advance. Therefore, knowledge about the process, functioning and evaluation of simulations is necessary. The simulations themselves are carried out by partner companies.
PERKS AT WORK
- Degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or business administration with relevant professional experience
- Professional experience in logistics, ideally online retail in a planning and strategic environment
- Alternatively, professional experience with a large supplier for intralogistics crafts
- Graduation / training in relevant project management standards
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten