Team Lead Buying Women Footwear Modern (w/m/d)
As a Team Lead Buying for a Womens Footwear cluster you report into a Head of Buying. You are responsible for creating a clearly defined assortment strategy and taking ownership for its execution and delivery. You plan and manage the budget for this business and you are responsible for leading the Buying team, while being involved in the strategic definition of the category.
The role is based in Berlin, Germany.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Provide creative direction and guide your team on sourcing new brands and new products. You control OTB for your category to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turn. You drive the strategy and help to identify strategic marketing & product stories alongside the Marketing & Country teams. You will work with brands like Ugg, Birkenstock, Tamaris, Gabor etc.
- Owning and managing the performance of the assortment, you will work closely with Merchandise Planning to drive sales and maximize profits. You take responsibility for owning and driving In-Season KPIs
- Maximizing relationships, you will build strong, trustful long term partnerships with the biggest brands for this unit and work very closely with the strategic partners. You live and breathe the platform transition and you know the dynamics of the platform business and how to make it fly with all the ingredients (PP, ZFS, ZMS,...). You embrace the challenge which comes with it and you know how to motivate your team and take them on the transition journey
- You work in tandem with the Team Lead Merchandising Textile to deliver an aligned and committed strategy
- Alongside your key functional responsibilities, you will be fully responsible for leading, coaching and developing your team by identifying their strengths, development areas and training needs. You will look after a team across various levels from Senior Buyer to Assistant Buyer
PERKS AT WORK
- Relevant Buying Experience at a Management level, within a fast-paced retail business, ideally a multi-branded E-commerce retailer
- As a strong leader, you are strategic and are able to manage multiple stakeholders effectively. You understand and are motivated by the challenges of the fashion e-com business. You pride yourself in your leadership skills with relevant experience leading a large team
- Passionate about product and trends and knowledgeable about the Women's fashion Industry. Expertise in spotting trends and brave enough to take strategic buying decisions. You have a history of successfully implementing new process to become more efficient and customer-centric
- Strong analytical skills are required to be successful in the role and strong business acumen in decision making. You possess strong negotiation skills and the ability to take a strategic view on maximizing long term sales and profit potential
- Starting with a yes and not shying away from bold decisions: the person we are looking for is embracing change and challenges while starting each one with a yes.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten