Senior Manager Sustainable Materials
As a Sr. Sustainable Material Manager for Private Labels, you think strategically to forecast potential scenarios and identify opportunities while suggesting and exploring solutions to potential blockers.
Managing complex and cross-functional projects excite rather than scare you, because you have an entrepreneurial mindset with strong perseverance, you take ownership and work in a structured and in an independent manner and do not lose sight of your goals.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Implement the central sustainability strategy -with a focus on materials-, track the progress towards goals and contribute as needed to the final annual report
- Act as a key consultant for sustainable concepts and materials, processes and circularity related topics, providing latest information on sustainability and innovative materials by gathering intelligence from relevant sustainability forums, competitor analysis, external organizations, our factories and specially from our raw materials suppliers
- Connect and align the different Units within Private Labels (Design, PD, Material, Sourcing, Buying and Merch) and across Categories to work out the aligned strategy that enables the Private Label sustainability ambition
- Improve current processes and data management
- Lead a small team (3 people)
PERKS AT WORK
- Degree in business management (or similar) with deep knowledge and expertise in Sustainability-related-topics, especially in Circularity and materials’ sourcing. Experience in supply chain management and leading is a must.
- keep it simple and naturally apply logical thinking and a pragmatic mindset, confident in working with numbers, capable of creating business cases and applying a customer centric mindset, which in sum allows you to develop a clear rationale for decision making
- Strong communication and stakeholder-management skills including written and through visual mediums.
- Resolute, target-oriented and with good leadership skills.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten