Product Design - Team Assistant (f/m/d)
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners. We bring head-to-toe fashion to more than 43 million active customers across 21 markets. Our platform is a one-stop fashion shop for inspiration, innovation, and interaction.
At Zalando Design we combine empathy, science and creativity to make engaging and joyful user experiences to ultimately reimagine fashion for the good of all.
As team assistant you are not only responsible for supporting two directors, but also one of the most active communities at Zalando –besides administrative and organisational tasks this also includes hosting internal and public events.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Understand the goals and needs of the directors in order to proactively set administrative processes in motion and execute them effectively in a fast-paced business. This includes coordinating and scheduling appointments with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Communicate clearly with a variety of executive and management stakeholders — knowing who is needed to reach for which decisions and ensure all people collaborating with your executives have the information they need.
- Manage travel, training, event and other expenses for reimbursement.
- Work together with our Design Operations team to arrange logistics and choreograph presenters for (both large and small) internal gatherings and public events. This may include drafting internal communication (e.g. newsletters, All Hands, emails and one-pagers).
- Align with the Community Manager on organisational support for the Product Design Community and leadership group to ensure a smooth employee experience.
- Take on tasks with a problem-solving mindset, researching solutions and proactively resolving issues. This includes helping to shape and improve team internal processes.
PERKS AT WORK
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in being an administrative assistant in a professional work environment or a successful completed apprenticeship.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills; Experience in organising events (team events, training events & meetups).
- Proficient to excellent communication skills in English; German can be a plus.
- Hands-on, self-organised, open-minded, flexible with a positive attitude and an eye for detail. Trusted to take initiative, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Comfortable in suggesting new ideas and improvements of administrative processes in an international business environment.
- Interest in working with different and new technologies; Working knowledge of G Suite (Google Mail, Calendar, Sheets, Docs) or similar tools required
- Experience with data collection and aggregation. An administrative professional finding the work meaningful, enjoyable and satisfying.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten