Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d)
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will be working in the Delivery and Returns Innovation product team. You will work closely with engineers and product managers to build the data pipelines and infrastructure for our transportation network and customers’ experience related to delivery and returns of their Zalando orders. With your work, you will help Zalando to understand the current performance, blind spots, and key future areas of investment in our third party carrier product portfolio.
The Delivery and Returns Innovation team owns the Zalando platform that enables connections with third party logistics providers in all Zalando markets. We own a variety of delivery and return products that our customers choose while shopping with us. Having the right set of products, whether speed, location, or convenience related, and rightly tailored to the customer expectations in a specific market is strategically critical. At the same time, the performance, limitations, and bottlenecks of our carrier partner networks directly impact our customers’ experience. Having an in-depth understanding of our product portfolio and performance along these two dimensions is fundamental to our long term success, and this role will play a central role in enabling us to meet our ambitious goals.
In our team you will be the only Product Analyst but you will benefit from a network of other Product Analysts, who share similar challenges across the Transportation and Customer Fulfilment organizations and help you to learn and develop your skills.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You support our team with analysis and insights in daily work and participate in all phases of the 4D product development cycle we use at Zalando.
- You are able to find the root cause of problems and evaluate their business impact by yourself.
- You support the process of our problem definition phase by providing numbers and insights which help us to prioritize and evaluate a topic.
- You will also work closely with our engineers to support the solution design and validate the outcome.
- You help us to find bugs and ensure that they are getting solved.
- You share and present your work with the team, department and even executive levels by communicating with different kinds of stakeholders.
- You will handle small feature requests by yourself and coordinate the implementation of it.
- You will be responsible for parts of our monitoring.
- You become the data expert in our team.
PERKS AT WORK
- You love to analyze data and you have an intrinsic motivation to understand how things work.
- You see complex systems and large amounts of data as a challenge with which you can grow.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Analyst (or something similar) where you already learned what it means to work with raw data, ideally in a fulfilment / supply chain context.
- You are a technical person who is able to write advanced SQL queries, build data pipelines, reports, dashboards.
- You can work with programming languages such as Python, R and proficient with technologies and tools such as Github, Google Big Query, Tableau.
- You have very good written and verbal skills to communicate your problem statements, hypotheses, insights and recommendations to a wider and executive audience.
- You are a team player and familiar with working in cross-functional teams.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten