(Senior) Manager Environmental Sustainability - Private Labels
As a (Senior) Manager Environmental Sustainability - Private Labels at Zalando, you act as a center of excellence for supply chain and product environmental expertise, liaise with key external stakeholders, and support our Private Labels team with the sustainability knowledge that they need.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Supporting the definition and implementation of Zalando’s overarching sustainability strategy for private labels with a special focus on supply chain and materials.
- Supporting the development of our strategy to reach our Private Labels science-based target by 2025 and our 2023 packaging targets.
- Supporting the strategy development for other environmental topics in the Private Labels supply chain such as water, chemicals and waste.
- Working closely with our Private Label’s team and overseeing Private Labels’ compliance of environmental topics in the supply chain.
- Providing expert guidance to internal stakeholders on our Private Labels’ environmental impact and work, and additional project-based work as necessary.
- Managing key relationships with external stakeholders including the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
PERKS AT WORK
- Solid understanding of the apparel and footwear industry, including upstream portions of the value chain (e.g. materials and manufacturing).
- Knowledge of/experience working with the apparel/footwear industry sustainability efforts and tools such as the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Apparel Impact Institute,and Higg Index.
- Experience with apparel/footwear product impact assessment (including life cycle assessment).
- Experience with developing environmental management related factory improvement programs.
- Experience with compiling and analyzing environmental data.
- Proven stakeholder engagement, project management and communication skills.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten