Junior Manager Logistics Projects and Analytics (m/w/d)
As Junior Manager Projects and Analytics you take responsibility for your own tasks and continue until the tasks are done. You proactively inform your lead if a task is delayed. By taking over smaller projects and tasks in your logistics department you are geeky to achieve fit-for-purpose results and you consider the consequences. You are able to break a problem (e.g. missing process description, defective procedure) down into clear action areas and work packages. For identified problems you use approaches from previous analyses. You contribute to solution development with valuable questions and you identify key points to validate with your stakeholders.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will support logistics improvement and/or software integration projects
- You steer requirements to include capabilities to sustain processes and ensuring that the implemented solutions meet the specified logistics requirements
- You take care that major stakeholders are involved at an early stage and truly understand their point of view and the underlying deliverables of them
- You will be able and comfortable to present outcomes to other teams
PERKS AT WORK
- You have earned a degree in Economics, Logistics, Business Administration or comparable qualification.
- You are a team player with an interest in processes and technology, exceptional quality orientation, excellent organizational, prioritization, and analytical skills
- You bring a result-driven mindset: you drive projects autonomously, keep tight deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders. You enjoy transforming singular challenges into scalable solutions which empowers you to excel in challenging one-off situations as well as in scaling environments.
- You are proficiency in MS Office package and Google Workspace, knowledge of SQL is a plus, excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten