ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Zalando Offprice - Zalando Lounge; Zalando Outlets
Reports to: SVP of Offprice
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
As Head of PMO, you will be at the forefront of the changes that drive the future of the “Offprice” Business Unit. “Offprice” stands for the business models Zalando Lounge and Zalando Outlets. Zalando Lounge creates exciting fashion moments to millions of active customers across Europe. Zalando Outlets service customers offline in more than 10 stores across Germany.
Your team has a focus on Zalando Lounge global projects and programs but is not limited to that. You will provide leadership to the project and program managers that drive the delivery of the most critical and impactful portfolio of projects. The team is responsible for managing global and local priority initiatives - driving projects end-to-end, working closely together with product, engineering and design to ensure high value and fit-for-purpose outcomes. Global projects span across the whole business unit or Zalando Group and have the potential to fundamentally change the course of our business. Local projects span across lesser departments but still have similarly high impact on achieving our strategic ambitions.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will lead a team of senior project and program managers, who will be responsible for the centralized management (incl. intake, prioritization, implementation and review processes) of a portfolio of projects to achieve the objectives of your business unit, and ensure alignment with company objectives. You will continuously improve portfolio management in the organization, working closely with your team members to define fit-for-purpose solutions.
- You ensure strategic alignment, availability of resources and support / guide the management team in the approval and prioritization of new projects and review of existing projects in your portfolio.
- You can clearly articulate and contextualize prioritization and trade-off decisions to stakeholders at all levels in the organization. You balance between a tailored approach and streamlined processes to serve organizational needs in an optimal way and continuously iterate towards lean and fit for purpose solutions.
- Getting things done and challenging the status quo. You instinctively know what the critical success factors are and change complexity into clarity. You remove any roadblocks that stand in the way. You effectively manage conflict and priorities. You can adjust your approach for each individual project and program and can play many roles; from in-house consultant to business analyst to hands-on product owner.
- Using your excellent soft-skills, you bring in and involve the right people to make things happen. You build up relationships in the blink of an eye and think beyond silos. You naturally tailor your communication to your audience, irrespective of their position in the organization. You can be convincing when you need to be but you also know when to listen.
- Further develop the PMO function at Zalando Offprice, in close collaboration with the Global PMO team to define principles, processes and standards that can be applied universally.
PERKS AT WORK
- You have extensive project and portfolio management experience. You have worked +5 years in a similar role and can draw upon your past immersion of working in an agile and iterative environment, focusing on delivering projects effectively with efficient reporting to boost cross-functional teams and projects. You apply high quality project management standards and make them evolve.
- A proven track record working in a tech environment. You speak the language of business as well as engineering and understand the process of moving from the first ideation to eventual go-live and handover. You possess expert-level knowledge of project and change management in the context of software development and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches.
- A highly motivated team player, and an expert in managing conflicts and priorities with both teams and stakeholders. You take responsibility for your tasks, and work in an independent and structured manner.
- Together with your team members you continuously improve current practices. You are an innovator by heart and keep fresh by looking for new ways to do things. You are able to put new tools and concepts into practice in a diverse, living and ever-growing organization and regularly reflect on your own work and share feedback in a constructive way.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO OFFPRICE
The business unit Zalando Offprice comprises three business models - Zalando Lounge, Zalando Outlets and Zalando Overstock Management.
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 countries, which offers our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price.
Zalando Outlets has stores in 8+ German cities with the vision of bringing the Zalando sale offline by offering fashion and lifestyle articles at attractive discounts. We care about our customers’ experience - shopping at a Zalando Outlet should be at least as much fun as in the Zalando online shop!
Zalando Overstock Management distributes overstocks from the Zalando platform through an established B2B partner network. The Offprice Business Unit is the offprice and overstock solution for the entire Zalando platform and all of its brand partners. We pioneer innovative supply-chain and production processes, and offer impactful and smart solutions, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten