Assistant Accountant AR B2B (w/m/d)
As an Accountant B2B (business-to-business) you ensure compliant accounting in accounts receivable in close cooperation with our ERP team as well as with our Tax team. You take full responsibility for the correct billing as well as track and communicate with our customers and partners, with a strong focus on dunning and collection related to our clients.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Support and participation in the monthly/weekly/adhoc invoicing process
- Reconciliation activities between general ledger and subledger as well as dispute management
- Preparation of procedural documentation and contact person for auditors and tax auditors.
- Contract management in SAP (new creation, changes, master data maintenance)
- Improving the accounting processes continuously
- Building a strong focus on dunning and collection related to our client portfolio whilst supporting the accounting process around it
PERKS AT WORK
- Commercial vocational training or bachelor’s degree with a focus on finance and accounting.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Accounts Receivable
- General knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems (SAP SD/FI desirable)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very good IT skills, especially Excel and an analytical mindset
- Structured work
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten