Head of Talent Management (w/m/d)
As our Head of Talent Management (m/f/d), you will have an influential share in the cultural development of Europe’s leading online fashion platform. You will be crucial in improving and operating our company-wide approach on feedback, performance and promotions as an integrated experience and process. Our mission is to positively impact our company culture and business performance in becoming the starting point for fashion.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You own our company-wide performance management framework, processes and tools end-to-end.
- You improve the current practice striving for simplification and business relevance.
- With your team, you steer our performance management cycle with key stakeholders from business units and P&O (people & organization) to reflect and adjust on business needs and requirements accordingly.
- You work closely with other P&O product domains (e.g. Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning & Development, Leadership, People Operations, People Tech) to ensure all talent initiatives are connected and that the performance management cycle evolves towards an integrated experience.
- You contribute as a functional expert to works council negotiations on talent initiatives and related products and processes.
- You act as a thought leader and trusted advisor for Directors of P&O and senior leaders for your domain.
- You lead your team with empathy, clarity and passion while you make people development and team effectiveness one of your key priorities.
PERKS AT WORK
- You studied in business administration, economics or equivalent education.
- You have 8+ years of experience in an HR role such as in performance management frameworks, HR competence center, HR business partner or as HR consultant.
- You gained your experience preferably in a fast-growing digital company, or as a management consultant (m/f/d) at one of the top-tier management or HR boutique consultancies.
- Track record of successfully guiding and steering teams, putting collaboration at the core of how our teams work, proven examples of having developed high performing teams,
- Experience in setting up talent/performance development strategies and their implementation in a cloud-based HR IT suite.
- Ideally, your HR experience contains interaction with German/European labour law and co-determination.
- A strong business acumen combined with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work with a fair degree of autonomy across multiple responsibilities and demonstrate tremendous initiative and sense of personal accountability, while remaining a team player.
- The ability to propel for results, setting, prioritizing and achieving multiple and sometimes competing goals and timetables.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to clearly articulate complex concepts, ideas, and processes with the proven presence especially with senior stakeholders.
- Business fluent in English, knowledge of German is advantageous but not mandatory.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Relocation assistance for internationals, family service and parent & child rooms.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. Please apply in English.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten