Junior Product Compliance Manager (m/f/d) Focus Beauty Products
As a Junior Product Compliance Manager (m/f/d), you will be part of a high impact, high performing team and required to work with vigour, agility and open mind while excelling in handling product safety matters and setting compliance standards applicable to the Zalando Beauty product range. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible under Senior guidance for implementing Zalando product compliance framework, translating EU and local regulations into Zalando standards for the Beauty products.
- Liaising with Beauty Buying Teams and suppliers, promoting knowledge sharing and conducting trainings internally.
- Executing established monitoring and incident management processes to ensure non-compliances relevant for cosmetic and Beauty products identified are managed effectively. Supporting continuous improvement of product compliance of the Beauty products offered by Zalando .
- Able to make decisions within stakeholders’ level of responsibility in mind, proactively coordinating bigger decisions and projects with Senior Managers/Team Leads
PERKS AT WORK
- Working knowledge of European Cosmetic Regulation (EC) N° 1223/2009. Minimum first working experience years in the retail industry or manufacturing in the following sectors: cosmetics, beauty, regulatory affairs with focus on cosmetic products.
- Good analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with the declared intention to drive prevention focus and continuous improvement.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations as well as Google tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, G-Sheets, G-docs etc).
- Curiosity to develop regulatory knowledge of additional product categories, markets.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten