Manager Programmatic & Paid Social (w/m/d) - Central EU
As part of the Programmatic & Paid Social team (PPS) you will be responsible for managing our Paid Digital strategy across Europe (Central Europe focus), working in close collaboration with Regional Marketing, Global Production and Marketing Analytics teams. Our mission is driving digital media excellence for branding and sales campaigns.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Build and plan digital media strategies, channel and budget recommendations across our marketing calendar for awareness and consideration campaigns.
- Create and manage our Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaigns with proprietary automation tools, delivering maximum business impact.
- Manage our A/B testingcalendar with Brand Lift studies, creative feeds, format, targeting and channel tests to ensure continuous learning and innovation.
- Assist in leveraging digital channel performance and competitive insights to strengthen our strategic briefs for global campaigns.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You gained at least 3 years experience in digital advertising within an agency or advertiser and hold a university degree in either marketing, data science, business and/or similar field.
- Expertise in online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Deep understanding of attribution models, lift tests, and web/app tracking systems
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in building Excel workbooks & best-in-class presentations.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace and team built on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten