Key Account Manager NORDICS (m/w/d) - Connected Retail
As our Key Account Manager NORDICS (m/w/d), you will be the helping hand for our Retail Partners, managing the successful complex integrations and adoption of our SaaS solution into their stores and ultimately develop a long-term strategy. Part of your role will be to manage multiple medium sized & large accounts and provide solution for further business growth, while being a key partner for our sales executives but also for the technology colleagues in managing client relationships.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Develop applicable strategies with every client in order to correctly implement and further develop our Connected Retail solutions. You may partner with multiple internal or external stakeholders for creating new supporting mechanisms for our brand partners.
- Work with your clients setting up processes, logistics contracts or further integrations of 3rd party vendors. Training and educating the stores and HQ’s while being a consultant for their needs is also your passion. You will become a product expert and highlight functionalities and key features.
- Create and maintain strong bonds between Zalando and our partners by nurturing the clients and further developing on the existing relationships. You will understand your client’s business objective, needs and how they can be met by using our SaaS product.
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a minimum of 5 years of commercial, relevant experience, ideally within B2B, backed up by minimum a Bachelor or Masters Degree. Experience working in a start-up environment is considered a plus.
- A sales mind and consultative approach to solving problems. You like to implement creative solutions and you are not afraid to analyze and improve on existing processes as well as implementing new ones. Dealing with change and managing chaos are also your strong suits.
- An interest in technology and you like to see solutions being created and implemented by your own hands. You like to question the status quo and adapt to change quickly.
- Strong communication (Norwegian and English, German is a plus), negotiation skills and a passion for sales describes you perfectly. You are enthusiastic about developing trust with your clients and you like to relieve them of bureaucratic burdens. On top of this you should not only be numbers driven but also have the ability to make sense of data.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten