Team Lead Partner Consulting - Zalando Direct (w/m/d)
Do you love working with Partners? Are you eager to take a high leadership role in the development of the Zalando platform business? Are you able to motivate, inspire and grow a highly skilled team with a proven success track record? At the Partner Program team in Zalando (the one responsible to drive our Platform business) we are looking for a Lead for our Consulting unit. You will be the spearhead in designing and executing our ambitious targets, driving and selling our platform services across our partners base. Taking the partners point of view in shaping the Zalando platform of the future and building together with them outstanding success growth stories. You work closely with our product and market teams as well as Zalando Service teams to make sure that you can provide Partners a stage for growth.
The role is located in our Headquarters in Berlin, Germany.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED, THE CHALLENGE WE OFFER:
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You fly high and dive deep. Coming from the strategic priorities of the Group, you are able to translate the Zalando vision into your team. Assessing the specifics and ensuring buy in from your unit. Providing to Zalando top management with a clear assessment of opportunities and threats.
- You think big and act fast. You don't achieve, you overachieve. You don't wait for things to happen and you take a proactive approach to the challenges, optimism is in your nature. You lead with an example and set up the performance bar for how things are done.
- You solve something that matters. You have a unique talent to make things simpler but you are able to thrive in complexity. You provide clear priorities for your unit while you build an understanding of the impact of each topic and who is best to support in each project. Maximizing efficiency and optimizing to be better at what we do.
- You act like an owner. You understand your P&L and your targets from start to end. You understand deeply how our Partners work, what they need on the platform.You define your ambitions and behave like an entrepreneur in a big company and you take full responsibility for your decisions.
- You are your team’s biggest fan. You build, develop and support a team of ambitious and motivated professionals, clear the roadblocks to their success, enabling them to make an impact, shine and grow. Your success is thanks to the team. You also build, connect and share success among the other Zalando teams and stakeholders.
PERKS AT WORK
- Min 8 years professional experience, min. 2 years of leadership experience. Experienced at best in a marketplace environment working in consultant/business development/ key account management or sales roles with leadership components
- Successful track record of complex sales engagements end2end across industries and markets. Building and scaling profitable business units and teams in a fast paced ecosystem.
- Significant involvement in company critical business units in a fast paced, agile and accelerated growth environment. Has designed and successfully led relevant sales/business transformation initiatives in complex multinational matrix organisations.
- Passion for and strong understanding of ecommerce and the tech industry (retail and fashion would be a plus) with a strong business acumen/knowledge.
- Strong customer orientation, able to successfully engage on senior leadership level internally and externally across multiple stakeholder functions.
- Outstanding communication skills and cross-border thinking. Proven examples of success supporting tech and product departments in adapting and evolving partner services or solutions.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten