Marketing Manager (w/m/d) Personalized Marketing
Zalando’s Personalized Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to support us in our mission to become the starting point of fashion. Our team is continuously innovating and breaking paradigms on how performance marketing can be done successfully at scale.
Working in a dedicated multidisciplinary team composed of engineers, product managers, designers and analysts, you will develop our campaigns, test marketing strategies and have an impact on shaping our brand perception in Europe.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Define and implement our performance marketing strategy for Facebook and Snapchat in all markets.
- Develop, a/b test and roll-out optimization and automation strategies across app and web campaigns. Work with the product manager, engineers and data scientists to automate decisions and simplify the marketing process.
- Craft best in class campaigns with our design team, developing the Zalando personality in videos and static formats.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Brand and the Markets teams to maximize our marketing impact and support our business goals.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- At least 3 years experience in performance marketing, ideally managing large budgets and working with Facebook, video ads and Snapchat. Experience working with third parties and automation tools is a plus.
- Ability to define strategy and prioritize projects to drive growth and profit. Advanced analytical mindset.
- Experience running a/b tests and working on storyboards and creative concepts with marketing designers.
- Structured and independent in your way of working, you deliver great results with your hands-on mentality
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten