Senior Legal Counsel Antitrust Law
As Senior Legal Counsel Antitrust Law, you are the direct contact person for legal topics for various teams across the company. You will advise on EU and national antitrust law and related regulation. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Be part of the Antitrust & Distribution Law Team and the direct contact for our business teams, enabling the growth of our platform.
- Solve complex legal issues, considering legal, regulatory and economic risks; also coordinating external lawyers and economists.
- Comprehensive consulting in areas related to antitrust and contract law, including a variety of aspects of competition law.
- Develop smart solutions, also regarding the use of new technologies.
- Assess and influence new legal issues relevant for an online platform, also in light of the changing regulatory framework.
PERKS AT WORK
- Fully qualified lawyer (e.g. two German state exams in law; or equivalent in another European jurisdiction).
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience post-qualification, e.g. in a major international law firm, in an international company or with an antitrust authority
- In-depth knowledge of the EU competition law framework, preferably in the digital area, engagement with relevant regulatory bodies on EU and national level
- Excellent English skills; tech affinity and related knowledge is a big plus
- Think fast, act proactively and stay on top of things in a very dynamic environment.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten