Customer Care Specialist for our Dutch Market (w/m/d) - relocation bonus available
Our Dutch speaking customers contact us by telephone, email, chat and social media. As their first point of contact, you’ll find solutions and handle their inquiries relating to delivery, return, payments and much more.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Define and solve our Dutch speaking customers queries in a timely, friendly manner
- Deliver smart decisions while paying attention to details and following processes
- Work proactively with online tools to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Keep calm and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment working towards targets. Multitasking doesn’t stress you out
PERKS AT WORK
- Regardless of your background, you are customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Fluent in Dutch in written and spoken form, you also possess great English skills
- Strong communication at all times, you find the right words in every situation and deliver them in a positive manner
- We are one team! Like Zalando, you are flexible, reliable and always happy to support your colleagues in various tasks
- Relocation bonus of 1000 € gross for those relocating to Berlin
- A detailed, fully compensated new starter training. Furthermore, you can look forward to on the job trainings and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary as well as benefits. How about 40% discount on our online shop, discount for the public transport in Berlin, free fruit and drinks every day, parties and team events to name just a few?
- We offer a pleasant work atmosphere in our open office in Friedrichshain. Shift schedules are planned in advance with 40 hours per week. Your working week is Monday-Friday
- A motivated and multinational team of experts to inspire and support you including a strong feedback culture
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional Customer Care team. We love welcoming new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten