Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - Zalando Lounge Supply
As Senior Business Development Manager, you seize growth opportunities for Brands in the Buying Team by strategically estimating market opportunities, setting up and managing cross-functional projects, exploring innovative solutions and optimizing business processes. You are responsible for actively driving the evolution of our sourcing capabilities and spot opportunities to address customer and business needs (especially towards commercial growth opportunities). In this new position you will establish Ways of Working and will prospectively build and lead a team.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You work hand-in-hand with the Director and Heads of the Supply organisation and peers in other areas on the most important business opportunities like the development of a market place, sustainability or platform integration
- You contribute to strategic papers and presentations for senior management, and feel confident to present solutions to senior stakeholders
- You take ownership and drive cross-functional projects (especially commercial and customer-facing projects) – from project scope and target definition, project planning and management of work streams and stakeholders, to implementation and retrospective. You oversee & manage the progress of all your projects in a structured way, present to various stakeholders and solve newly arising problems on-the-go.
- You keep it simple and approach problems and opportunities with a logical and pragmatic mindset and evaluate potential against costs to develop a clear rationale for decision making and convincing on-point documents.
- You work closely and build up relations with stakeholders across the company and our business partners on the supply side.
- You confidently and professionally present the business opportunity and collaborate with empathy to achieve the targets; communicate transparently and share findings and decisions to exploit synergies and drive growth across categories.
PERKS AT WORK
- Degree in business studies and 5 years of solid work experience in business development, management consulting or other analytical/ commercial development positions in the fashion industry with a proven track record
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects and multiple internal and external stakeholders. Entrepreneurial mindset with strong perseverance - you take ownership, work in a structured & independent manner and do not lose sight of your goals within complex topics
- Logical thinking and strong analytical skills, confident in working with numbers and data sets, capable of creating small business cases and applying a customer centric mindset
- Excellent use of Google applications (mainly Excel and Powerpoint) with expert skills in both applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, ability to efficiently deal with various stakeholders and senior management and maintaining good relationships within the company
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten