Problem Manager (*) Akademischer Professional Startdatum: ab sofort Job-Nr.: 104810
- Schenker AG
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- Bewerbungsfrist: Offen
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The Problem Management Specialist is part of the Problem Management Team within ITMAO Service Management and Support. The Problem Management Team is responsible for documentation and processing of all reported bugs or defects. Tasks are to analyze and discuss ways of fixing issues with developers and Requirement Definition Team, follow up until the fixes are implemented; communicate results and final solutions to all stakeholders. Task is also to monitor Incident Management in order to detect general Problems in a very early stage and also identify reoccurring issues and work on solutions.Problem Management Team works closely with all internal and external colleagues whom supporting our applications to ensure system stability and availability. Your tasks:
- Review and analyze all reported bugs and defects
- Find short term solutions (workarounds) for our users and work on long term solutions
- Conduct Meetings with all concern to discuss bugs and defects and align on how to fix them
- Document all reported bugs and defects within our Tools
- Send communication to User Communities and coordinate fixes for urgent problems with our IT Service Provider and Software Developer
- Bachelor or above Degree in IT related majors
- Multiple years IT support working experience (Problem or Incident Management an advantage)
- ITIL Experience an advantage
- English language skills essential
- Knowledge of Air and Ocean Business (an advantage)
- Committed to quality, persistent with energy and focus, as well as ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines promptly and efficiently.
- Quick learner with the ability to understand and deal with complexity, quickly and accurately resolving any issues found.
- Innovative and customer service oriented, enabling a service culture.
- Must be a good team member with the ability to work on own initiative but also deliver in a team
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels and areas of business.
- Target and results oriented.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten