Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Founded in 1996, Amazon Associates invites websites to advertise with Amazon and benefit from our extensive e-commerce experience. Our partners can sign-up for free via our website and use their unique Associate IDs to start referring customers to Amazon products and services from their websites. Amazon Associates is a global platform with many websites across the world joining the program and leveraging our e-commerce platform to profit from their sites. Checkout the English version of the program visiting https://affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/ to learn more!
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist (m/f/d) who will represent Amazon Associates Program to a global partner network needing assistance in integrating their web sites and systems with our services. You will work within an established business team, covering 8 European countries, and interface with our customer support and product development teams to ensure that partner issues are resolved quickly. You will also be in charge of the customer service operations audits, processes improvements and back-end operations management. You will be a key member of the EU central Associates team providing advanced technical and program support to customers and driving initiatives to help increase our service capability with the goal of building a world-class, collaborative support team.
If you love website creation, internet technology, diverse challenges, know how to deliver, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk with you. Previous experience in a technical support environment is a huge plus but is not mandatory.
We can offer you the chance to work with and for talented people in a company where you can really make a difference. We also offer competitive compensation packages. If you would like to work for a fast growing global organization, giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities – then apply for Amazon.
Sound interesting? We wait for your application.
For more information on Amazon Operations visit our microsite: http://www.amazon-operations.de
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
· Previous experience in working in a customer and technical support position
· Written and verbal communication skills in English, including the ability to comfortably engage with internal and external customers
· Demonstrate the ability to self-manage on priority tasks and objectives
· Ability to work independently and show sound judgment in ambiguous situations
· Leverages team knowledge across several specialty areas to help resolve recurring customer issues
· Not afraid to dive into details focusing strongly on Customer Obsession
· Works well in a fast-moving team environment and can juggle many tasks and projects
· (any of)
· Additional verbal and written communication skills in Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish or Swedish a plus
· Experience with affiliate marketing or search engine optimization
· Experience in technical customer support or in B2B customer service
· Experience implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting issues with APIs
· Experience with SQL and Microsoft Excel
· Interest for industry standard CMS systems (Wix, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.) and Html Language
· Experience collaborating across varied stakeholders and teams and navigate differing objectives while keeping focus on important task and preserving our customer trust