Senior DevOps Engineer Data & Analytics (all genders) (full-time/part-time possible)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the design, development, and operations of our global data and analytics technology stack. Within the newly established Data Office you report directly to the Global Head of Data & Analytics Architecture and work closely with the Lead DevOps Engineer. Your focus is on implementing and operating a cloud-based (AWS/Azure) technology stack for data & analytics hands-on, helping to shape our engineering best practices and CI/CD. You use your creativity to find innovative, fast, and sustainable solutions while ensuring compliance to regulations (e.g. GxP), scalability, and uptime of our distributed, cloud-based environments. The DevOps team drives the technical foundation for CI/CD and (ML-)Ops in close collaboration with the Architecture team. You focus on both the cloud-native data & analytics technology stack and the frame for all data & analytics solutions delivered within the ecosystem.
- You act as the Senior DevOps Engineer for the delivery and operations of our cloud-native technology stack working and further shaping the DevOps environment incl. CI/CD
- Working closely with Product Management, Platform Architecture, and Engineering teams within the business
- You drive a fast and agile design and delivery cycle informing and influencing our’s reference architecture through feedback based on your first-hand experience
Who you are:
- You have a higher-education degree (Master’s or similar experience) in computer science or a comparable technical field.
- You are strong in hands-on software development and you love to focus on software delivery with profound experience building cloud-native systems
- You know the landscape of technologies and services required from ingesting, storing, and manipulating data to building advanced analytics, and have in-depth experience and potentially relevant certification with services of major cloud platforms (ideally AWS/Azure).
- You are able to work within DevOps best practices, working cross-functionally, enabling more junior team members and other stakeholders to do the same
- You possess proficiency and experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation), have experience with good API design practices, Linux containers, and Kubernetes.
- You understand the concepts of various fields of software engineering, such as web frontends and backends, SQL and NoSQL databases, continuous integration and continuous deployment, as well as system security and identity management.
- You are experienced with version control (git), automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment (also including Continuous Deployment for Machine Learning / CD4ML).
- Having experience in a regulated environment is a plus
- Excellent team player who takes accountability and thinks cross-functional
- Fluency in English
For more information about our Group Data Strategy, please visit our Group Data Strategylanding page.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich