Internship Communication & Change Management (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Global Engineering Services Division crafts and engineers a sustainable future with world class technical expertise. Our interdisciplinary, global, committed teams serve the BASF businesses to grow with our customers, products and markets. We add value by delivering competitive execution of investments. On construction sites across the globe, we deliver safe and reliable solutions to build and keep BASF assets operating at top performance. In doing so, we continuously improve and drive digital transformation. RESPONSIBILITIES
Our unit Customized Solutions supports the business units of our "Customize Chemicals" cluster with specially tailored service offerings and is looking for an intern starting in September 2021.
- With your creativity, you will support the planning and execution of a change management and communication concept for a global department of approx. 300 employees in engineering.
- You will contribute to the change management for strategy deployment and implementation into the recently founded department.
- Furthermore, you will help to actively collect, create, share and document content within the department's internal collaboration and social media tools.
- You will organize and provide small trainings as well as training material for the MS Office based collaboration and social media tools.
- BASF internal marketing of the department to counter parts within the Operational Divisions will also be one of your tasks.
- currently enrolled in communication studies with excellent grades
- good knowledge of change management basics
- strong communication skills in English and entrepreneurial mindset
- strong knowledge about MS Office, MS Teams, Yammer, Stream or comparable tools
- creative, self-organized and interested in agile working styles as well as new work
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess. At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Darleen Griesert, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58701
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich