Junior Professional with Dutch (m/f/d) - Remote Option GER
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Supplier and Reporting, we don't just see numbers, we see solutions. We stand for high-quality purchasing and financial processes: from purchase-to-pay processes and book-to-reports to our business and financial reporting. To achieve this, we not only handle our processes efficiently and accurately, but also focus specifically on modern solutions for designing future-oriented financial processes and satisfied customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
You don't have experiences in procurement yet? No problem, join us and we will train you!
- You are responsible for all operational purchasing activities. In detail, you will ensure our BASF companies in Europe are supplied with raw materials, technical goods and services.
- You play an active role: you will implement and adhere to the company's procurement guidelines and you will conduct numerous Purchase-to-Pay process tasks.
- In collaboration and consultation with our internal business partners, you will handle orders accordingly to the guidelines.
- Assuring timely deliveries and handling non-conformities are part of your daily tasks.
- In doing so, you are responsible for entering master data of contracts into our IT systems and keeping this data updated.
- In this context, you are the central point of contact for operational procurement processes, you will answer questions from stakeholders (e.g. internal customers, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from the finance departments)
- completed vocational education or university degree
- initial professional experience, experience in purchasing is a plus
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- good knowledge of IT standard applications, experience in working with SAP or other procurement related IT programs are a plus
- ability to identify customer needs and enjoy consulting
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- This role can be performed either part-time or full-time.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess. At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Katharina Kollmer, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56362
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich