Head Clinical Operations Strategy (d/f/m) Regular, Full Time
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Job Description Sandoz develops, manufactures and markets off-patent medicines, so called generics and biosimilars. In Germany, Sandoz is the leading provider of patent-free medicines with its product brands Hexal, 1 A Pharma and Sandoz.
Our products offer physicians, pharmacists and patients a broad range of treatment options. They stand for competence in research and development, for good service and an economic and efficient supply - both internally and externally. Sandoz develops and produces drugs at several locations in Germany and within Europe.
For our team in Holzkirchen we are looking for a
Head Clinical Operations Strategy (d/f/m)
The Head Clinical Operations Strategy is accountable for the training team, Project Management Office, and Clinical Operations Excellence team to support flawless clinical trial study execution according to timelines, budget, and quality standards in an outsourced clinical operating model using trusted partner CROs. Implement an agile working environment that allows the Clinical Operations Strategy team to develop, implement, guide and communicate clinical operations process improvements to support CTT deliverables from study planning through clinical study report
• Responsible for the overall management of the Clinical Operations Strategy team including development and managerial responsibilities.
• Accountable for on-boarding, training, and mentoring of Clinical Operations Strategy team.
• Drive strategic, centralized operational excellence improvement on BCD Clinical Operations level focused on process re-engineering
• Lead clinical operations process improvement projects by providing:
Detailed project plan that allows project execution according to realistic planning
Communication and implementation plans that includes stakeholder mapping
Leadership support by driving individual deliverables of the project
Ensure implementation of improvements are executed effectively and maintain ongoing measurements of success
• Ensure appropriate trainings are developed and delivered that support the BCD organization. This includes SOP, process improvements, and project management trainings
• Utilize and implement data and digital process improvement methodologies and best practices. Drive transparency in decision making by developing and implementing optimal set of tracking measures (e.g. KPIs, scorecards, etc.)
• Drive efficient allocation and resourcing to BCD priorities for BCD Clinical Operations
• Collaborate and contribute to initiatives sponsored by GDD and divisions where appropriate to ensure that BCD requirements are incorporated
• Understand vision, strategic imperatives, business drivers, and changing landscape. Challenge assumptions of senior stakeholders in order uncover hidden risks and build realistic plans
• Work closely with CQA and compliance functions to ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements and enhance performance
• Support senior level, cross-unit and function stakeholder management to effectively manage change and proactively identify risks and mitigations
• Provide strong project management, change management, and communication skills in a global matrixed organization
• Drives communication with open mindset to foster high performing teams
• Capable to resolve conflicts and escalate issues
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred in Life Sciences
• Minimum 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical development, preferably in global strategy, innovations or clinical operations role
• People management and development experience preferred, this may include management in a matric environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Basic understanding of the international aspects of drug development process, including knowledge of international standards (GCP/ICH), health authorities (FDA/EMEA), local/National Health Authorities
• Collaboration and Partnership: Effectively engages, collaborates and manages across functions and business units, and is the partner of choice with external partners/vendors
• People and Culture: Energizes others around purpose and impact
• Fluent English (oral and written)
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich