Head of Product - Article Lifecycle Management (zDirect - Zalando's Marketplace) (w/m/d)
As Head of Product in Article Lifecycle Management, you and your product team will lead and deliver the strategy for reliable, scalable services that enable a best-in-class, frictionless article onboarding and management experience for Europe’s largest fashion retailer. You will interact with Zalando merchants, unveil their problems and opportunities, design state of the art solutions together with our engineering and design teams and enjoy how we are disrupting the fashion industry.
Please learn more about our product from our Corporate Page here.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work with Product, Engineering and Operations to build a state-of-the-art product vision and strategy which ensures delivery of targets with the right priorities and the most flexible and scalable systems
- Take ownership and deliver initiatives to improve key marketplace KPIs by continuously improving merchant experiences at article onboarding, content creation, and management.
- Lead, hire, develop and guide product managers within the Marketplace team
- Contribute to the Product Management community at Zalando by conveying energy and inspiration to make people stretch to the next level and ship it. You inspire, consult and empower your team and stakeholders
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced, data-driven and collaborative Product Management practitioner and leader
- Experience developing B2B products across multiple platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organizational boundaries
- Experience owning the long and medium-term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products that have a multi-year horizon for the realization of the full vision.
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our merchant & customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 100+ internal and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties and events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, training platform and training budget, free language courses (English / German), pension scheme, 40% Zalando shopping discount on most products from our catalogue, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and access to an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in selected locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten