Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store.
Prime Video is available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
You love film and TV, and make it your mission to identify the best possible content to attract, engage and retain our customers. In this role you can use your excellent skill set to help the Content Acquisition Management (CAM) team reach new heights in content excellence. You can apply your deep analytical skills to make the case for a given acquisition, both qualitatively (the ‘what’ and ‘where’ and ‘from who’) and quantitatively (the ‘how’ and ‘when’); not just within our business, but also externally as you ultimately enter in negotiations with studios and content creators to procure their best content for Prime Video.
You will support the team in designing the content selection for the region to the point where you will assess the efficacy of your past recommendations, to inform future acquisition decisions and feed into the larger vision we create as a team. You will be the point of contact and partner of major studios, local producers, distributors, TV network groups and independent content partners. You will have the opportunity to run profound analysis as you uncover data points to prove or disprove your hypothesis. You can use your ability to clearly and concisely communicate thoughts and ideas, both written and verbally, your know how to prioritize and manage expectations with internal clients and external vendors.
· Execute the content acquisition strategy for certain content categories on Amazon's Prime Video service in Germany and Austria.
· Contribute to all aspects of content licensing/commissioning negotiations, including content selection, financial analysis, forecasting, and technical requirements for US and local film and TV.
· Manage relationships with key content providers/producers.
· Develop and document acquisition plans, financial metrics and goals for senior management.
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., marketing, public relations, finance, operations, etc.) and report to senior stakeholders on performance.
· Use behaviour, usage and consumption data to inform decision-making.
· Work closely with Amazon Video Management to develop new services and product offering.
· Solve time sensitive issues using the range of tools available at Amazon or via your own methodology to improve on our processes.
· Experience in an account management, licensing or business development role
· Experience using Excel
· Experience negotiating license and/or business development agreements
· Developed analytical and quantitative skills (e.g. ability to work with large data sets and develop complex Excel models)
· Ability to convert insight into strategy and communicate complex ideas clearly and logically in written communication
· Knowledge of digital video landscape
· Experience in Kids Content
· Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
· Experience in the European Entertainment business, and/or an understanding of the territory’s film and TV business.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.