Was erwartet Dich?
- As a Scrum Master, you take responsibility for the application of agile methods within the Scrum process.
- You plan, coordinate and moderate Scrum artifacts for the webshop teams.
- With your solution-oriented mindset, you will identify obstacles in the development process and resolve them with assertiveness and a sure instinct.
- You strengthen internal and external team communication and establish a high-performance mentality.
- As a Scrum Master, your goal is to constantly improve the processes in and between the Bringmeister teams.
- You create the framework for an agile working environment and support the teams with regard to a self-organized, independent way of working.
Was solltest Du mitbringen?
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach (ideally in the e-commerce area).
- You are trained as a Scrum Master.
- In addition to communication and working in a team, your strengths include coaching and strong mediation as well as moderation skills.
- You master the Scrum process in your sleep.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Über den Arbeitgeber
Was wir bieten
Was bieten wir Dir?
- An opportunity in a very dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing market
- A fun and ambitious crowd of people embarking on one of the toughest challenges in e-commerce
- Strong commitment and support of Rockaway Capital in executing the company’s strategy and vision
- Employee benefits like delivery discount on Bringmeister deliveries, free fruits, drinks at work and Job ticket opportunity for public transport
- We are part of the Food Tech Campus in the heart of Berlin-Moabit, where you will meet a food-loving and innovative community
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten