Business Developer Pre-owned Assortment (m/f/d)
As a Business Developer Pre-owned Assortment, you will be responsible for growing the width and relevance of the Zalando Pre-owned assortment via B2B partners. You will initiate, own and develop supply partnerships with wholesale, sorting or platform players in the second hand fashion market for the Zalando Pre-owned category. In this role, you will play a leading role in defining sales approaches and targets, commercial models and partnership agreements to secure an ever-growing, flawless Pre-owned assortment for our customers.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Support shaping and drive execution of Pre-owned assortment partner approach, including building, realizing and managing a portfolio of mid- to large-scale B2B partners to scale the Pre-owned category and increase its customer relevance
- Shape and align partnership agreements with second hand resell partners, including establishing commercial models, quality criteria and genuinity assurance approaches
- Support onboarding of new B2B Pre-owned assortment partners in close collaboration with our internal operational, technical, accounting and legal teams
- Build trusted relationships and manage a network of external assortment partners as well as key internal stakeholders to support shared projects
- Independently collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to achieve and measure defined commercial objectives while enabling assortment partners to succeed with Pre-owned
PERKS AT WORK
- Prior experience: 3+ years of professional experience in B2B Sales, developing new partnerships. Experience in the (online) fashion resale or recycling market is a plus
- ‘Act like an owner’: Comfortable managing top level management stakeholders at B2B partners, you know how to meet demanding sales goals with your result driven approach and drive to create win-win solutions for both parties
- ‘Think big, act fast’: You question the status quo and have an interest in technology. You are enthusiastic about developing your business and implementing new creative ideas to increase turnover and expand your network in the Pre-owned market
- Communication skills: You have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills in both English and German (bilingual/native level), with the ability to engage in a multilingual international partner base, staying approachable building trust-based, eye-level relationships.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten