Lead Delivery Solutions (w/m/d)
As Zalando transforms from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion, this is an exciting time to join us as Lead Delivery Solution (w/m/d). You’re part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion. We’re constantly reinventing our products, our services and ourselves. It is a great place to develop and showcase both analytical and stakeholder management skills.
You will be in touch with other teams and departments such as Linehaul, Customer Service, Warehousing, Tech amongst others. When you can tackle new challenges and take ownership of your work, the opportunities to make a personal impact are limitless, and there’s always more to play for.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Support and develop a team of 5 Delivery Experts to provide a great Last Mile experience to our customers across > 5 markets.
- Handle data, reports and KPIs in order to make decisions based on them. Take ownership for performance KPIs to track and ensure carrier performance and customer satisfaction.
- Design, plan and manage Last Mile Carrier relationships to support Zalando’s growth targets. Implement projects that redefine the logistics landscape in areas such as: Customer Convenience, Innovation & Sustainability, guiding process improvement and standardization across our Delivery Solutions Team.
- Understand and handle a large pool of internal and external stakeholders like Transport, Product Teams, Customer Care and our Warehouses to ensure meeting our SLAs and KPIs. Negotiate Last Mile Delivery contracts with current and/or new Delivery Partners to improve service, reduce costs or optimize process flows.
PERKS AT WORK
- University Degree or apprenticeship with focus on transport and logistics and background in logistics, transport, carrier management, e-commerce or fast fashion. Relevant experience in a similar role within last mile logistics and/or transport.
- Great communication skills in English with the ability to interact with various stakeholders (an additional EU language is a plus), you are able to influence others. You cooperate with your team and develop your directs in order to achieve goals together.
- You have a strong affinity to logic, don’t shy away from self-learning and have a passion for data. Good Excel skills and first touch points with MicroStrategy is the key.
- Capable of providing fast and accurate information within tight timelines.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten