Senior Product Manager - Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (w/m/d)
Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS) is a business unit in Zalando responsible for enabling our B2B brand partners to use Zalando’s best-in-class eCommerce fulfillment solutions and offer it to their end-customers.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
As a Senior Product Manager in ZFS, you will be driving the roadmap of Inventory Management Modules. With your product vision, you aspire to optimize the overall partner inventory offerings by helping partners manage their inventory in the most sustainable manner and eventually contribute to better end consumer experience on Zalando platform.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Collaborate with an extended network of internal and external stakeholders to scope, prioritize and solve the most important partner problems
- Determine and drive the product vision of Europe’s most customer-centric fulfillment platform that connects any fashion brand with customers anytime anywhere
- Contribute to the mid- & long-term product vision while collaborating with your product peers and engineering leadership to ensure that as a team you deliver high quality and high impact products
PERKS AT WORK
- Expertise in product discovery and agile product management; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technology, build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives
- Previous experience of working with internal and external stakeholders combined with an analytical mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the team
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback,open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy andblogs, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations).
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten