Head of Creative Strategy & Campaigns (w/m/d) - Zalando Fashion Studios
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Be the face to many stakeholders in various departments within Zalando when it comes to representing zStudios creative services, marketing & content strategies.
- You are comfortable discussing all kinds of topics in a structured and objective way to find clarity - you don’t shy away from difficult conversations.
- Responsible for managing and developing the overarching creative team, you ensure your team's creative concepts match the requirements & given budgets and foster an inclusive & diverse team environment.
- With your solution-oriented approach to reaching goals, you establish a strong communication with brands and relevant stakeholders within Zalando.
- You will be support your team in defining the right content strategy for our different product assortments.
PERKS AT WORK
- You should bring at least 8 years of experience in the field of Key Account Management in a Marketing/Creative Agency setup.
- Strong expertise in Marketing Communication, Content Strategy and Campaign Management working mainly for the e-Commerce fashion industry.
- You understand how to manage, develop and innovate a Creative Department mainly consisting of Art Directors, Creative Directors, Content Strategists and Brand Campaign Managers.
- We are looking for a self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in an international atmosphere, as well as being creatively ambitious, a strategic thinker, excellent at making things happen. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and aren’t afraid of being hands-on and getting involved in the details on projects when necessary.
- Culture is important to you, and you are a positive force in any working environment, handling stressful situations with a calm, problem solving approach. Experience building & growing inclusive team environments a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate in English (German is a plus) at ease.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten