(Senior) Pricing & Commercial Manager - Beauty (f/m/d)
As (Senior) Pricing & Commercial Manager, you will own the pricing architecture and promotional calendar for our Beauty category. You will be driving and innovating our pricing strategies to connect more deeply with your customers.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You develop and execute forward-thinking pricing strategies by analyzing our beauty product portfolio, competitors’ pricing and marketplace dynamics. As subject matter expert for all pricing measures and the annual promotional calendar you continuously drive the growth of our beauty category.
- Together with our commercial pricing teams you design new and improve existing internal pricing processes to continuously monitor, evaluate and enhance current decision making and to ensure timely response to market conditions and competitive factors
- You analyze and monitor the commercial performance in order to facilitate learnings and make recommendations, aiming at improving the top and bottom line of the business.
- You build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across the Supply and Demand business organization. You support your stakeholders to understand and capture the impact of Beauty pricing in their planning strategies, and work closely with our Markets organisations to ensure that our pricing and promotional approaches are locally relevant.
PERKS AT WORK
- MBA or Master in economics, finance, management, math, physics or comparable qualification.
- You have. 5+ years of work experience in commercial planning, business analytics, consulting or other highly analytical role where you leveraged your strong business understanding to create lasting business results.
- You have excellent commercial thinking and deep analytic skills, including advanced technical skills in Excel. SQL would be a plus.
- You are able to translate customer needs and business opportunities into a sound pricing and promotional plan that yields results in both the short-term and mid-term.
- You have in-depth understanding of E-commerce or online business models, preferably in a beauty-product focused environment
- You are a self-driven, results-oriented personality and enjoy working independently as well as in a team; ideally you have a personal interest in the world of beauty
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten