Senior Buyer Sports Kids (w/m/d)
As a Senior Buyer for Sports Kids Apparel & Footwear, you’re leading a high performing and driven team, creating new and innovative ways to connect with young consumers and their parents through the knowledge of the industry and passion for Sports and its products, whilst delivering strong results.
The role is based in our Headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Being responsible for the strategic and creative direction of your Unit, sourcing new brands, negotiating the best terms for Zalando whilst keeping our existing suppliers happy by managing relationships across both wholesale and platform business models.
- Shaping the long term direction of your Kids Unit, taking into account greater Zalando and Sports strategy, your customer profile, trends and competitive landscape.
- Knowing KPIs and collaborating with the senior merchandising team to plan the budget and OTB to monitor and review the performance of the Unit.
- Working cross functionally to drive sales and maximize profit and exchanging with other departments like Content, Logistics, Marketing and Production are key to your work, ensuring that we act in line with the whole organization.
- To lead, develop and nurture a high performing team as the Unit lead, by fostering an engaging and positive team working environment. Exhibit strong leadership skills and be a role model for theZalando Founding Mindset
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Experience in working for a fast paced e-commerce retailing business. Relevant Buying expertise at a similar seniority level, ideally working with global Sports brands. Being passionate and a market expert for Sports focused brands with a European view of the latest industry and product trends.
- Excellent analytical skills that put you on top of the class and you love working with numbers to validate your gut instinct buying decisions and take risks.
- Mastery in both written and spoken Negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally.
- A strong leader who will manage a team, and will be directly reporting into the Team Lead Buying, with passion for people development and training.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten