Team Lead - Partner Consulting DACH - Connected Retail (m/w/d)
As Team Lead - Partner Consulting Centra (m/w/d), you will be in charge of the Partner Consulting team for Zalando’s Connected Retail business in the DACH region, as well as in Poland. You will own the strategy and execution behind understanding our partners’ business needs and developing tailored growth and enablement strategies for them. You will be steering part of one of the fastest-growing Zalando teams, all while building trusted partner relationships and fostering a partner-first mindset across the entire organization. You will apply an analytical but also pragmatic approach to deliver on our long-term strategy, from ideation to implementation, while at the same time leading and developing a team of Partner Consultants. You will be part of one of the most innovative Zalando teams, reinventing retail: Offline-to-Online.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Lead.You will provide leadership and mentoring to your team, driving the vision and strategy to bring Connected Retail to the next level. You will lead by example, both within the team and in relation to other Zalando teams.
- Consult. You will implement a strategic vision to provide first-class service to our partners and build long-lasting relationships. Your team will drive partners’ performance, productivity and satisfaction through tailored analysis, insights and consultations.
- Innovate.You will ideate and implement innovative processes, tools and systems which will ensure that our partners receive a consistent and best-in-class level of service, even as the business continues to scale.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Background and experience. You have gained extensive work experience in the FMCG or lifestyle industry (e.g. fashion, sportswear, beauty), B2B commercial functions in leading retail companies or other consumer-oriented commercial leadership and partnership roles.
- Leadership. You possess outstanding leadership skills to guide and develop a large and growing team to the next level.
- Analytical thinking.You are intellectually curious and possess a strategic mind with attention to detail. You have the ability to translate a high-level strategic vision into clear, actionable insights and processes.
- Communication and stakeholder management. With your professional service mentality, you will drive effective communications with our partners. You have a demonstrated ability to create close relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and are a natural in cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Fluency in German. As this role will be interfacing with our partners in the DACH region, native or near-native German skills will be essential for success.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
About Zalando Connected Retail
The digitization of retailers' stores and their integration with Zalando is a further step towards providing the best possible shopping experience for our customers. With a larger network, we can improve on the availability of products, we can accelerate delivery speeds and we can substantially reduce the carbon footprint of our delivery services. In the long run, Zalando customers will be able to benefit even further from this approach, including via services such as same-day delivery or click-and-collect. Currently, partners can become part of Zalando Connected Retail by digitizing their inventory from local stores and processing orders via the Zalando platform. We have already onboarded over 4,000 stores and are seeing continued, strong network growth.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten