Product Manager - Zalando Premium Logistics (W/M/D)
As a Product Manager for Zalando Premium Logistics (ZPL), you will be responsible for one of more core functional areas of ZPL’s product portfolio. The responsibilities will include product planning and management as well as contributing to the strategy development. You will work very closely with operations, business and other stakeholders from the customer fulfillment division of Zalando. If you are looking for a challenging role which has a major business impact and if you are passionate about inventing on behalf of the customers, then this role is for you
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- End-to-End ownership of one or more product streams (functional areas) to devise their strategy, roadmap and drive execution
- Write and communicate clear, concise, and prioritized feature requirements and user stories to the engineering teams
- Create and maintain a healthy product backlog that is well-organised and appropriately prioritised
- Work closely with operations, analytics and engineering teams to create innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least three years of hands-on experience in all facets of product management.
- Has worked in a cross-functional team setup consisting of software engineers, UI/UX designers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally from an e-commerce or last mile logistics background but a good product manager from a B2C domain will also be considered.
- Excellent communicator, in both spoken and written English. Ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams
- Experience promoting inclusive culture practices and processes that are models for others
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
- Family- and life-friendly working conditions including flexible working hours (*available for selected departments/positions)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
We continuously add new areas of competency, with teams now focused on the tech challenges connected to mission-critical topics including designing tools for Zalando internal operations team, inventory management, transportation, fulfillment and stock valuations. Here we develop our monitoring systems, collaborating with other logistics service providers within organization to find innovative ways to create the most relevant dashboards, monitoring and alerting systems.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten