Commercial Planning Manager
The “Markets Planning & Trading” Team is part of the Commercial Planning & Trading department, a cross-functional unit that connects all commercial functions to execute global strategies on a country level and drive the commercial success of Zalando across European Markets. We are responsible for planning and monitoring the sales of Zalando and analyzing the impact of drivers on business performance. As a local Commercial Planning Manager for multiple markets, you will ensure that we plan, steer, and manage the business performance of markets in the healthiest and most sustainable way.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will be responsible for the sales planning and forecasting of your respective market. You will define the short and long-term commercial targets in the market in close collaboration with several commercial functions
- You will work closely with the local Head of Planning & Trading, the market General Manager and various commercial functions such as retail, pricing, finance, and supply. You will be supporting them with your analytical skills on commercial and strategic topics, as the main business planning and forecasting expert for your market.
- You will monitor the business performance in your market, point out and explain deviations, and derive commercial recommendations to close performance gaps. Your analysis and recommendations will be shared with senior markets leadership team
- You will execute cross functional analysis to support trade-off decisions and projects on overarching topics with a direct impact on several parts of the local P&L
- You will participate and drive local strategic projects with high commercial impact, and you will work closely with the local market leadership team (local Head of Markets planning, General Manager, Business Finance Partner).
- You will model demand forecast overlooking local commercial activities and different investments areas (e.g. Pricing, Marketing, value proposition such as Payment, Logistics)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- MBA or master’s in economics, finance, engineering, statistics, management or comparable qualification. You have gained 3+ years of work experience in consumer-oriented commercial, financial or highly analytical role
- You are a strategic commercial thinker with impressive analytical skills and critical mindset. You have strong technical skills in Excel. Knowledge in SQL or other programming languages is a strong plus
- You have a good understanding of the main P&L lines in an ecommerce - retailing environment
- You have great communication skills and can drive projects with different teams across the organization
- You are business-fluent in English
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten