Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.de, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Senior Advertising Account Manager – in Munich, Hamburg, Berlin or Düsseldorf, Germany for our Advertising business. Internally, this role will partner closely across a number of teams including Sales, Retail, Product, Creative and Analytics Teams across the globe. You will be responsible for big strategically important clients, providing media insights that drive growth and advertiser satisfaction. You will leverage your experience and judgment to define holistic advertising strategies to maximize ROI and accelerate growth
· Manage a portfolio of advertising clients using business analysis to proactively identify and realize growth opportunities.
· Develop and execute advertising strategies tailored to client needs.
· Obtain ongoing client and partner feedback to assess performance against organizational objectives.
· Develop and implement best practices to drive consistently strong ROI and to scale for anticipated growth.
· Act on the same level as senior decision-makers on the customer side and define holistic marketing strategies, leveraging all of Amazon’s innovative advertising solutions.
For this position, we expect..
· Proven German and English skills – both verbal and written.
· Multiple years' experience in client-facing role with a strong focus on Advertising Sales and/or Account Management and proven track record in creating and communicating advertising solutions to customers
· Proven work experience in a fast-paced eCommerce environment
· Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to derive strategies
· Outstanding MS Office skills
· Hands-on Mentality
· Bachelor’s degree required, emphasis in online marketing or similar business preferred
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of partner teams
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
· Understanding of digital marketing, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media math
· Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
· Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive leadership skills
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.