Ihre AufgabenFor more than 140 years, DB Schenker has relentlessly pushed the limits of the logistics and supply chain management industry. Global IT Land & Digital Solutions as part of the Chief Digital Office develops new customer-centric digital products and business models jointly with internal business units. We develop and transfer the global digital strategy into day-to-day business decisions and business development activities. We support the implementation of new digital products and provide expertise and solutions for a unified online marketing strategy and webpages. On a methodological level, we develop and implement a standardized approach for digital transformation projects across all business units. To further strengthen our fast-growing Global IT Land & Digital Solutions team, we search a highly motivated DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for developing state-of-the-art, public-facing applications based on microservices architecture and hosted on the cloud (AWS). The department is composed of squads of 3 to 12 members - backend developers, frontend developers, testers, business analysts, architects and DevOps - working together side by side using agile methodologies.Your tasks:
- Design and prepare production-grade scalable cloud solutions using cutting edge tool stack
- Build, maintain & extend development platforms that provide our customers and internal teams a tool with real-time data of their entire ordering and delivery process
- Support a development team - we are loving the "all hands to the pump" approach
- Be involved in the software engineering process from an early stage, share your knowledge with the team to help them push the limits away
- We do not work in "hey put this in production, thanks" mode. We work with upstream teams to create the best workflow, so we can ship quality code fast
- We work mostly with Ansible, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, EF/LK (Elasticsearch, Filebeat/Logstash, Kibana), Varnish, Nginx, various PGSQL versions, Redis, Terraform
- Minimum Master's / Diploma degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Professional experience in agile development
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Amazon Web Services, Gitlab and Jenkins, Nginx, and Web Security
- A further plus are knowledge in Linux, Git, Java, and SQL Database (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
DevOps Engineer (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main (60488), Hessen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich