We are looking for you as Global Business Development Manager E-Commerce (*) for our DB Schenker Team in Essen.
* You are responsible for developing and implementing a global e-commerce development strategy across all business units
* You define, monitor and adjust the schedule, budget and pricing models continuously
* Meanwhile you constantly strive to understand customer requirements in order to develop excellent e-commerce solutions
* You initiate, prepare and implement account projects (in newly gained businesses as well as realization of re-engineering projects)
* You understand that the projects' success is dependent on creating bespoke solutions and act in consideration of specific customer requirements (incl. KPI-measurements within a project together with Solutions Design, Product Management, IT and the operational network)
* By facilitating internal and external work sessions, sales trainings and channel development you strengthen the sales community and in turn, increase customer satisfaction
* University degree in economics, business administration, logistics or supply chain management
* Extensive work experience and knowledge in e-commerce and/or account management, ideally within the non-technological product realm
* Ability to build strong credibility and relationships both internally and externally
* Experienced in communicating and working with teams at all levels of the organization
* Strong critical thinking skills with ability to challenge normal operations
* Profound customer-orientation with the claim to exceed the needs of customers (external, internal and team members).
* You are part of an international team: Therefore, are you fluent in English (both written and spoken) and willing to engage in regular international business travel
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The purpose of the role is to develop and implement the global commercial E-commerce strategy and actively approaching the market in search for new E-commerce business by building and managing executive level relationships with key global customers.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact Julia Matthie via email@example.com
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.Job DetailsJob DetailsPosition
Global Business Development Manager E-Commerce (*)ID
Schenker AG Head OfficeStadt