Specialist International Employment Services
As part of the International People Services Team, you´re a problem-solver working with various stakeholders on a daily basis. Besides actively working in our ticket system you are also involved in several (ad-hoc or long-term) projects. You have vast HR knowledge and experience and are not afraid to use it when it comes to supporting Zalando's international HR admin strategy.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You´re responsible for all data management aspects of the whole employment lifecycle and ensure a smooth customer experience on both sides - employees and stakeholders.
- You may have experience with SAP HCM and are capable of Org Management & Personal Data maintenance.
- Additionally you´re happy to support Business Partners when it comes to data analyses.
- Supporting P&O setup of new international sites is an exciting opportunity for you to help our Projects Management Teams and our Mobility colleagues are also happy if we´re helping with ad hoc questions / tasks.
PERKS AT WORK
- You gained a minimum of 2-3 years experience as a HR Generalist. If you would be experienced in an international environment this would be definitely a plus.
- Communication in several languages is not a big challenge and you´re always striking the right note when dealing with colleagues, stakeholders and employees.
- You love to get things done and have a hands-on mentality who isn't afraid of change and continuous learning? We would be super happy to meet you!!
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten