Senior Quality Operations Manager (f/m/d)
As Senior Quality Manager you are responsible for the process and product quality in our logistics locations. By ensuring that our quality standards are met, you will contribute to a great customer experience together with your team.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are responsible for achieving our quality goals in terms of processes and items.
- You support, monitor and challenge the logistics network in projects and analyses.
- You are the advocate of quality and use your excellent communication skills to ensure optimal quality across all locations.
- You support cross-departmental projects to ensure that quality aspects are taken into account at every step.
PERKS AT WORK
- You either hold an university degree in economics or a similar field of study, or you have relevant quality management certificates
- You have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience in quality management and have proven your skills.
- You have a very deep understanding of processes and quality combined with strong assertiveness with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of tools and methods for process analysis and quality improvement is of course available.
- You are confident to communicate in both English and German.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten