Senior Partner Consultant (w/m/d) - Connected Retail
As a Senior Partner Consultant (w/m/d), you will be the helping hand for our Largest Retail Partners, tracking the successful integration and adoption of our SaaS solution into their stores and ultimately develop a long-term strategy. Part of your role will be to manage 2-3 large accounts and provide solutions for further business growth, while leading a small team of Partner Consultants to take ownership of one segment within the overall Partner Consultant Team.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Create and maintain strong bonds between Zalando and our partners by nurturing the clients and further developing on the existing relationships and understand your client’s business objective, needs and how they can be met by using our SaaS product
- Develop applicable strategies with every client in order to correctly implement and further develop our Connected Retail solutions.
- Partner up with multiple internal or external stakeholders for creating new supporting mechanisms for our brand partners and become a product expert and highlight functionalities and key features
- Lead, coach and support a Team of 3-4 directs in managing their accounts, finding the right stakeholders and to develop their career within zalando, lead by example and grow together with your team without losing track of the overall targets and team atmosphere
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a minimum of 7 years of commercial, relevant experience, ideally within B2B, working experience in a retail or start-up environment and first leadership experience is considered a plus
- Strong sales mind and consultative approach to solving problems, able to implement creative solutions, analyze and question old processes and create new ones
- Great communication in English and German (other languages are a plus), exceptional negotiation skills, an interest in technology and passion for sales
- You should not only be numbers driven but also have the ability to make sense of data
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten