Process Excellence Manager - Zalando Fashion Studios
As Process Manager in the Business & Process Excellence team, you will be implementing, optimizing and driving change for and with users on processes and internal tools. Reporting to the Business & Process Excellence Lead, you will strive for best-in-class process improvements and actively drive projects supporting and maintaining the perfect workflow in our studio production set-up. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- First contact person for Zalando Content Solution departments in regards to Production processes and active cooperation with them in order to implement new or optimize existing Production processes.
- Run process improvement projects, manage root cause analyses together with subject matter experts, identify end-to-end process gaps
- Provide high quality insights based on data, derive conclusion and facilitate decision making with stakeholders
- Document and analyze existing processes and derive improvements, forecast expected results of process changes, analyze implemented changes and make adjustments
- Responsible for the preparation, execution and post-processing of different process workshops which are necessary to ensure the feasibility of the proposed processes
PERKS AT WORK
- You have earned a degree with a quantitative focus, e.g. in Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Process Management. 2 years of professional experience in project or process management, with a background in supply chain or logistics.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience or qualification of Six Sigma lean management methodologies.
- Experience in process modeling methods (Signavio, Celonis) with strong analytical skills.
- You are a team player and love collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. You live for change, embrace collaboration and act proactively.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten