Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon is looking for a pro-active, results oriented Sr. Product Manager (m/f/d) to join the exciting Entertainment Media team in Munich. You will own, oversee and/or execute strategic, cross-functional projects, strategy updates and internal tool implementations. You will drive functional teams tasks and decision making with your detailed data insights, while maintaining a strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate will be strongly analytical with a proven track record of driving cross-functional projects, process improvements and successfully launching new product features. This position will be responsible for leading retail focused experimentation in different environments, piloting and executing workstreams to improve customer experience and supporting the DE Ent. Media team with an analytical skillset to create reports, setup new processes or execute ad-hoc analysis.
The candidate will be comfortable thinking strategically, but also be able and willing to execute hands-on operational tasks.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of internal and external customers.
For this position, we expect:
· University degree in a relevant field
· Several years of product management experience
· A fluency in standard software including Excel and SQL
· Robust analytical skills
· Fluent English skills, both oral and written
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience working on cross-functional projects
· Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
· Strong communication skills, including ability to write compelling, concise documents and present your ideas with passion and persuasion
· Great attention to detail
· Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
· Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process. Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.