Technical Project Leader Product Management– Radar Gen 6 (m/f/diverse)
For the Business Segment Driver Assistance & Autonomous Driving within Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) we are looking for new colleagues.
The working location can be either in Frankfurt or Southern Germany.
As Technical Project Leader you are leading the cross-functional engineering team of System Engineering, HW, SW, Mechanics and Test, to achieve the technical project targets according to schedule, over the complete lifecycle of the project. The Technical Lead is responsible for the overall product releases and coordinates the execution of the discipline releases (HW, SW, Mechanic). You are responsible for the quality of the technical work products of the project and for the coordination of the cross-functional work packages.
Your main tasks are:
- • Technical lead of the engineering team to achieve the project goals
- Manage & solve technical issues jointly with the engineering team
- Prepare technical decision options for the project manager and management
- Ensure the execution of all the necessary activities for the product releases
- Prepare the necessary documentation and execute the product releases
- Support project management with the project planning
- Responsible to release and hand-over to production the product documentation for industrialization
- Act as plant interface for successful realization of the sample builds
- Technical interface for cross-functional engineering topics towards the customer
- Manages all required type approvals, licenses and intellectual property activities
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Dr.-Ing. / Ms.-Ing./ Ing. in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunication or other similar field of study
- Experience as technical leader or discipline project manager (e.g. SW PM, HW PM, ….)
- Experience with development processes, product development life cycle, as well as ASPICE
- Experience in the automotive industry desired
- Experience in coordination of international and virtual teams
- Technical understanding and ability to solve technical problems
- Ability to learn, results oriented and decision-making skills
- Very good German and English knowledge, speaking and writing
- Very good communication skills as well as customer- and quality orientation
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich