Radar System Lead Engineer - Radar Gen 6 (m/f/diverse)
For the Business Segment Driver Assistance & Autonomous Driving within Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) we are looking for new colleagues.
The working location can be either in Frankfurt or Southern Germany.
The System Lead Engineer (SLE) is a technical leader for the System Engineering domain. He drives an interdisciplinary network of system engineers, architects and experts to ensure the product system maturity within the product life cycle.
The mains tasks are:
- Technical lead of the System Engineering Project Team to ensure the Requirement Specification, System Architecture, Design Specification, Technical Safety and Security Concept as well as Production Test Specification and Simulation.
- Responsibility for milestone planning, task management, interface task coordination and for the release of the technical system maturity according to material life cycle process.
- Support of the Project Manager as well as the Project Technical Lead as interface to the development departments
- Development of a scalable platform architecture using the most innovative technologies according to key requirements
- Driving innovation developments & continuous improvement processes to optimize cost, performance and "easy application" of the radar platform and generate unique selling points and patents
- Support the development of sensor model simulation, measurement interface as well as HIL/SIL readiness
- Supporting the technical departments in solving issues affecting the overall system
- Support the interface between development and manufacturing for product industrialization, test & bring-up
- Leading the transition of the System Integrated Project Team into Agile working methods
- Support of acquisition activities for our pilot projects in the latest radar generation including demo preparation
- Continuous improvement of tools, methods and processes in the area of system engineering, reporting of KPIs
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Dr.-Ing. / Dipl.-Ing. in electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics or similar field of study
- Several years experience in project management and related tools, preferably in the automotive sector
- Experience in leading international and virtual teams as well as in Agile development methods according to SAFe
- Broad experience in radar system development and sound understanding of the requirements description process (Tool IBM Doors) and of the functional and physical architecture decomposition (Tool IBM Rhapsody)
- Ability to make decisions in complex situations, clear and open communication and willingness to go the extra mile
- Fluent communication in business and technical environments in English and German.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich