Project Manager Homologation Radar Gen 6 (m/f/diverse)
For the Business Segment Driver Assistance & Autonomous Driving within Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) we are looking for new colleagues.
The working location can be either in Frankfurt or Southern Germany.
In your role as Project Manager for Certification you are responsible for the worldwide certification of BU ADAS radar sensors and ensuring compliance to legal regulations.
The mains tasks are:
- Project management of worldwide radar homologation for Autonomous Driving sensors including new certification and recertification in coordination with international project teams
- Consult project teams and relevant stakeholders within BU Autonomous Driving/Continental regarding Homologation/Certification/Product Compliance
- Ensure continuous transparency on certification status
- Ensure correctness of internal documentation with a view to applying regulatory certification requirements
- Monitoring of legal framework for radar certification (especially for key countries)
- Driving process improvements within the field of homologation (e.g. with regard to knowledge management, transparency) and carry out training sessions for relevant stakeholders
- Coordination of homologation-relevant activities and corresponding communication with suppliers, customers, certification bodies and authorities
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Degree in business management and/or a technical field of study (e.g. industrial, mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering, physics) or equivalent education with professional experience
- Knowledge of homologation, certification and/or type approval, ideally in the automotive environment and in the field of radio certification
- Project management experience and strong communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and self-motivation as well as confident acting in a dynamic and international business environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich