Open Source Evangelist (*)
Ihre AufgabenOpen source evangelist is responsible to engage internal and external open source communities about open source software. The evangelist will work across teams to evaluate, educate, and adopt open source software internally as well as a guide to contributors within the organization to contribute to open source projects. Your tasks:
- Manage engagement and growth of the internal and external OSS community
- Identify opportunities to set up own OSS projects to benefit from OSS communities and gain visi-bility (OSS projects to follow guidelines, policies etc.)
- Support OSS partnership with logistic industry peers to harmonize and standardize relevant logistic functions
- Contribute to rules and requirements for OSS contribution (licensing, acceptance conditions, com-munication, managing OSS projects and ensuring standards and control)
- Be active member of Schenker Open Source Program Office (SOSPO) including meditation be-tween engineers and legal
- Evaluate maturity, provides recommendations in the OSS communities
- Ensure that OSS related processes and trainings are provided
- Externally represent the company on OSS related topics
- Study to university degree level (computer science or related disciplines)
- Several years of technical experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with well-established open-source technologies
- Hands-on experience with open source communities and contribution
- Knowledge of open source licensing and compliance issues
- Ability to evangelize technical and non-technical staff on emerging open source technologies and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Open Source Evangelist (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main (60488), Hessen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich